Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cheer Paparazzi: Beauty and the Beast of CHEER 2009

Introducing the new segment of my blog, the Cheer Paparazzi! Let me enlighten you about Cheer Paparazzi. For this segment, I'll be taking pictures of teams that are worthy to be published. I may cover about how are the other teams are doing, fashion, candid shots and anything paparazzi-ish.

To kick off this segment, I'll start with the best and worst dressed of Cheer 2009 for some dresses are more memorable than the award winners. You'll know why in a bit.

THE BEST DRESSED

The Stunning Stunner

This attire is right on! I love everything about it. The long sleeves provide emphasis on the arm motions and the red stripes give an almost glow-in-the-dark look to the attire. I feel like chucking my Charm attire in the bin right now.

The Shimmering Stomper

Stompers in a royal number. The velvet blue and gold are a perfect match. The gold ribbon is the icing on the cake.

Sweet Pink

Calyx in this glamorous pink number. The shiny pink patches of the attire are the bomb.



THE WORST DRESSED


Yuck!

Inspired by the tar road and a swimwear and you get Sellors' attire. Shingz!

The Buang

When standing next to them, I can't differentiate between the real sampah bag and the fake sampah bag. I'm very scared. The tailor must've mistaken them for being obese. Buang!

Cheers,
EV xoxo

14 comments:

rinpunzel said...

haha yay go stompers! :)

CheerMonkey said...

Tips for Attire

Must be Loud :) Booms :)

yellow pants said...

walau..if sellors see this, they'l b hurt...

Eric Voong said...

I'm just joking and sharing with you guys what I think. Don't take it seriously.

yellow pants said...

haha dont worry..my walau is supposed to sound like..waaaaaaallllaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuooo....hahaha..see u at practice!

Anonymous said...

U may think that it's ONLY a joke. Hell no, first, you simply post Sellors captain's picture on ur blog, kalau nak sangat post, cover lah sikit. You can't simply post people's picture on ur blog, lagi lagi if you're talking bad about tht someone and second, do you really think that Sellors like their all fit? Hey they had no freaking choice. You're saying that you're just so awesome and great that you can easily say bad stuff about the Sellors. No ones perfect for goodness sake, and don't think you are. -__-

Anonymous said...

YO DUDE , WHERE'S YOUR SENSE OF SPORTSMANSHIP ?

Anonymous said...

Oh please, you don't even know what happened to our costume. Do you really think we're so blind not to notice our ugly costume ? Like seriously. Don't judge something when you don't know anything about it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

WTF I THOUGHT YOU'RE A CHARM CHEERLEADER?!
Show some respect and respect yourself first btw, ugly teeth -.-

Anonymous said...

Eff u for dissing Sellors!!! sorry but not EVERYONE can be as stylish as you..... NOT....

Eric Voong said...

Oh shut up. It's my blog and I can write whatever I want.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA
Cool teeth btw :)

Anonymous said...

Are you going to do a zipzapdingdongfupak of this years cheer 2010 squads?

Anonymous said...

Review Cyrens! :D

Post a Comment