Sunday, October 25, 2009

V.V.I.P. BFFs ♥

Like a swing, 
Life goes up and down,
But when you're out of strength,
to go back up,
There'll always be you to push me from behind


Eric xoxo


I've been blogging a lot about cheerleading lately but this time I'm going to give my time and special attention to the V.V.I.Ps of my heart.



Simply gorgeous! From left to right: Mitra, Me, Flo

Mitra


We've been BFFs since late 2000. I remember meeting her in the park near my house and we both had a liking for dogs. We've spent most of our teenage years together,

She's the one responsible for bringing me into cheerleading. Amen! I still remember vividly the days when she came to my house to teach me arm motions, dance, jumps and cartwheels to prepare me for cheer tryouts.

She may seem icy but she has a warm heart.

Mitra Quick Facts
  1. She was the captain of the Vulcanz All-Girls, CHEER 2006.
  2. She plays the tin-whistle.
  3. She's an amazing dancer and performer.

Florence


 Look at her boobs.

A highly unique individual, you can't get Flojo-isms anywhere else. We first met in CHARM practice back in 2005 and we went to the same highschool together to do our Form 6.

We were quite inseparable back in highschool. Teachers mistaken us for a couple but you know, so not! She's a blonde in the truest sense; you can't help but to laugh.

Flo Quick Facts
  1. She's the bigger blonde
  2. She was the captain of Hollaback, CHEER 2005
  3. She represented Malaysia for cheerleading in Japan in the year 2007
  4. She thinks she's fat. 
Recently, both of them got hot and sizzling and they are now in the finals in their own respective modelling competitions.

But unfortunately, like how Tyra says it: "There's only one photo in my hand, the one who I do not call must go home immediately."

I don't want either of them to go home! So please vote cos I wanna see them both happy as they have done for me.



Vote for FLORENCE:

MODV FLO

SMS to 36660


RM1/vote




Vote for Mitra here.

Yours truly,
Eric xoxo

2 comments:

Cheer-MonkeyGuessWho said...

OMG SO UGLY BUT *FUNNY*
I HATE THE DESTINY CHILD's PIC!!!

OMG OMG OMG
the picture seriously =.=
lame
find a better editor
NI THE BEST U FAILED!!

Joel said...

Nice one Erica, look at her boobs? Hahaha!

Post a Comment